Thursday 12 August 2021

Maths challange

 Over the 2 weeks our class rimu did a maths challenge in the morning. Some of the challenges were  hockey  diving weight lifting and soccer. My favourite one was weight lifting because all you had to do was hold the milk bottle straight in the air and there will be a stop watch going. My time was 3 minutes and 20 seconds. The one I didn't like was hockey because the goal was so small. You had 1 minute to get as many goals as you could. The easiest one was soccer because you had to flick it with your fingers and try to flick it as far as you can. In soccer you had to cut out a mini soccer player and you had to cut out little finger holes for your fingers. My one broke so I flicked it with my fingers. The hardest one was diving because you had to try and get it down to the bottom but my person was so bad at diving. The clip fell off straight away but I still came second. In diving you had to make the person out of paper and put a clip on it. 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a fun way to learn maths! What could you do differently next time to make your diver better at diving?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.