Wednesday 4 August 2021

My Holiday

 The day before the holidays me and my family drove all the way to Hamilton. We went to a swimming comp there.  I only came second I got a double Dee Que that means disqualified.  I got disqualified in 50 meters back stroke.  I was so annoyed I did not want to do the next race but my mum gave me the courage to do it.

After the swimming comp we cruised to the mountain. We went skiing for one day. It was the perfect day for skiing my dad even made a post on the face book page about the lovely weather. I went on the big gondola 20 times my hands were so numb I could not feel my hot chocolate. I went back outside and there were less people there now. Me and my brother Noah went one more time on the gondola.

The next day we walked  a 5 hour walk then we went to the inside rock climbing. After that we went  out for dinner. The diner was the best.  The next day we woke up early and  packed all our stuff and hopped in the car. We drove all the way home and it was a bumpy trip because there were a lot of potholes on the road.



-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.